Image
To my self from 2016 Hello, I am very proud of you and I'm sure he was as well. You've been through a lot lately, and exceeded everyone's expectations at the same time. Now, dad is gone and he'll never know. You never realized it until now, but your whole motivation to power through was rooted in your desire to make him proud. Don't lose your drive, make yourself proud. It might look like everything's in the bag, but there are things down the road that you're not aware of and your plans might be quite flawed. Also, don't waste your time trying to befriend people who don't really care about you and who you don't really care about yourself, if you're honest. Remember that you already have friends - and they are good ones, too. Friends, that know you really well. They will be able to handle knowing you that tiny bit better. While you're at it, google "high functioning depression" and "complex trauma". That'll save you...

 Terve, minä olen aboomination...




...ja puhun vain vähän suomea. Hello again to anyone who isn't a lover of "the dead language called Finnish". My name is Klaus, I'm originally from Essen and live now in Wuppertal, GER. Despite having a uni degree in technical engineering, I'm still looking for my happy place in life and things that give meaning to it. Reason might be that I did not choose that road, the road kinda chose me. But that's a story for another day, that may or may not come. 
This blog is intended to provide insight into my Finnish learning and coding journeys. Furthermore, I might also write about weightlifting, things that I came across in everyday life or share some intimate thoughts. Politics will stay on twitter, cause I'm spent and tired for the forseeable future. Even tho I will still head out onto the streets with FFF, cause our leaders are (corrupt,) scared and tired and need reassurance. 
It's been ages since I actually wrote down thoughts or even lengthy articles apart from scientific papers, so expect these blog entries to leave room for improvement - let me know if you have suggestions. By the way, I majored English and German in high school and loved writing poetry; but I guess talents will leave when neglected for too long. So, note for my 18 year old self: do what you love and do it consistently. Whatever the case, they say that it's good to peak out of the comfort zone every now and then - which shall be the motto of this blog. Kippis ja tervetuloa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog